- Real Life: Assume straight until proven gay.
- Tumblr: Assume gay until proven straight.
- Fandom: Assume Gay even if proven straight
- Sherlock: Gay until gay, gay, gay, gay.
- Supernatural: Gay, gay, gay, angel, gay, winchester, gay.
- Glee: Gay, gay, gay, gay, GAY, gay, GAY, double gay, gay.
- Merlin: Gay, gay, gay, magic, gay, gay, medieval stuff, gay.
- Avengers: gay, gay, gay, superhero stuff, gay gay gay, butts, gay.
- Torchwood: Bisexual, gay, bisexual, omnisexual, bisexual, gay
- Doctor Who: DO WEEEEEEE DOOOO
- Hetalia: Draw a circle, that's how straight we are
- Homestuck: just gay everywhere
On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me
On the second days of Christmas, my true love gave to me
On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me
On the forth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me
On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me
In the modern Cinderella fairy tale we have the beautiful Cinderella swept off her feet by the prince and her wicked step sisters marrying two lords – with everyone living happily ever after. The fairy tale has its origins way back in the 1st century BC where Strabo’s heroine was actually called Rhodopis, not Cinderella. The story was very similar to the modern one with the exception of the glass slippers and pumpkin coach. But, lurking behind the pretty tale is a more sinister variation by the Grimm brothers: in this version, the nasty step-sisters cut off parts of their own feet in order to fit them into the glass slipper – hoping to fool the prince. The prince is alerted to the trickery by two pigeons who peck out the step sister’s eyes. They end up spending the rest of their lives as blind beggars while Cinderella gets to lounge about in luxury at the prince’s castle.
I’ve heard about the cutting off feet thing, but not the blind beggars thing.
I enjoy both versions, Disney and the original. I like the Grimm version because it’s original and creepy but fascinating. I like Disney’s version because it’s sweet and cute.
- Japan in Summer: aww yeah lets give you some boring shit anime that will bore you to death and give you weird withdrawal symptoms and a fuck your whole summer break yeahhhh that's cool
- Japan in Fall: AAAAAWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAH bitch how about some fucking interesting anime with looooooots of bishonen and superpowers and of couaaarse ORIGINAL shoujo for a change yeaaah and LOTSSSS AND LOTSSSSS OF GAAAYSS who will ruin your school career forever hahahAHHAHA /BRB CONSUMING YOUR TIME COMPLETELY <333
Feminism DOES NOT EQUAL ‘man-haters’, ‘women are better’, ‘feminazis’, etc.
Feminism means realizing we live in a society where men are valued above women, where men make the majority of the decisions.
Feminism is fighting for equal opportunity for ALL genders.
Feminism is not a dirty word.